Our High School Program sessions are designed for grades 9-12th with 1+ year experience.
This program will be trained in all 3-styles of wrestling: Folkstyle, Freestyle and Greco by certified coaches with proven experience. We run a highly structured and disciplined room with active coaching.
Wrestlers need to bring their own wrestling shoes and wear athletic clothing (shorts and t-shirts).
*** NO HS PRACTICES DURING VHSL SEASON (November-February) ***
High School Program
MARCH – OCTOBER (4-days a week)
7-9:30pm on Monday-Thursday
NOVEMBER – FEBRUARY
*** NO HS PRACTICES DURING VHSL SEASON ***
Month-to-Month Payment Plan
High School Program sessions are designed for 9-12th grade and/or athletes with more than 1-year experience.
- Month-to-Month Payment Plan
- No HS practices during VHSL Season (November-February)
- Joe Kemmerer – Lead Coach
- Advanced Program Coaching Staff
COURSE: USAW Ceritified Curriculum
- Option I: 4-days/week = $200/month/wrestler
- Sibling Discount (4-day option): $50/wrestler(s)
- Option II : 2-days/week = $100/month/wrestler
- Sibling Discount (2-day option): $25/wrestler(s)
- Club Practices – Competition Corner Coaching – Unlimited Film Review – Personalized Strength Training Plan – One-on-One Parent Meetings – College Recruiting Assistance and Guidance – Unlimited Discount to NOVA Hammer Clinics
- Our Calendar and TeamSnap mobile app are our main means of club communication; so upon registration, please download TeamSnap and await your invitation to join “NOVA Wrestling Club”