Our Advanced Program sessions are designed for advanced wrestlers of superior skill level in 5-12th grade and/or athletes with more than 5-years experience.
This Advance Program will be trained in all 3-styles of wrestling: Folkstyle, Freestyle and Greco by certified coaches with proven experience. We run a highly structured and disciplined room with active coaching.
Wrestlers need to bring their own wrestling shoes and wear athletic clothing (shorts and t-shirts).
Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs.
8:00 – 9:30pm
All-year around program
Month-to-Month Payment Plan
Advanced Program sessions are designed for advanced wrestlers of superior skill level in 9-12th grade and/or athletes with more than 5-years experience.
- All-year around program,
- Month-to-Month Payment Plan
- Joe Kemmerer – Lead Coach
- Advanced Program Coaching Staff
COURSE: USAW Certified Curriculum
- Option I: 4-days/week = $200/month/wrestler
- Sibling Discount (4-day option): $50/wrestler(s)
- Option II : 2-days/week = $100/month/wrestler
- Sibling Discount (2-day option): $25/wrestler(s)
- Club Practices – Competition Corner Coaching – Unlimited Film Review – Personalized Strength Training Plan – Monthly One-on-One Parent Meetings – Wrestling Journal – College Recruiting Assistance and Guidance – Unlimited Discount to NOVA Hammer Clinics
- Our Calendar and TeamSnap mobile app are our main means of club communication; so upon registration, please download TeamSnap and await your invitation to join “NOVA Wrestling Club”
Thinking about college wrestling?
Schedule a complimentary 30-minute call with Coach Tanner Sewell, President and Founder of Recruiting Accelerator. Get your wrestlers started today with Coach Sewell’s step-by-step system on how to get recruited and narrow down the best college option with a high degree of confidence.