Our Beginner Program wrestling sessions are designed for athletes in K-8 and/or athletes with less than 1-years experience to teach “The Basics” of wrestling and promote them into our Youth Program. No previous wrestling experience is required.
Our students will be trained in all 3-styles of wrestling: Folkstyle, Freestyle and Greco by certified coaches with proven experience. We run a highly structured and disciplined room with active coaching.
Wrestlers need to bring their own wrestling shoes and wear athletic clothing (headgear, t-shirts, shorts).
Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs.
6:30 – 8:00 pm (Youth)
All-year around program
Month-to-Month Payment Plan
- Youth Program sessions are designed for wrestlers of basic to medium skill level in K-8th grade and/or athletes with less than 5-years experience.
- Beginner Program sessions are designed for wrestlers of basic to medium skill level in K-8th grade and/or athletes with less than 1-years experience.
- All-year around program
- Month-to-Month Payment Plan
- Our sessions are made up of (3) 4-months sessions (Fall = August-Oct, Winter = Nov.-Feb, Spring = March-June)
- Joe Kemmerer – Lead Coach
- Youth Program Coaching Staff
COURSE: USAW Certified Curriculum
- Option I: 4-days/week = $200/month/wrestler
- Sibling Discount (4-day option): $50/wrestler(s)
- Option II: 2-day/week = $100/month/wrestler
- Sibling Discount (2-day option): $25/wrestler(s)
- Club Practices – Competition Corner Coaching – Unlimited Film Review – Personalized Strength Training Plan – Monthly One-on-One Parent Meetings – Wrestling Journal – College Recruiting Assistance and Guidance – Unlimited Discount to Hammer Clinics
- Our Calendar and TeamSnap mobile app are our main means of club communication; so upon registration, please download TeamSnap and await your invitation to join “NOVA Wrestling Club”