Fall 2020 Schedule and Sign Up
|Little Hammers (ages 4-7)||4-5:15pm|
|Middle School (grades 5-8)||3:30-5pm||3:30-5pm||3:30-5pm|
|Elementary School (grades 1-4)||5:30-7pm||5:30-7pm||5:30-7pm|
|High School (grades 9-12)||7:30-9pm||7:30-9pm||7:30-9pm|
- No more than 24 people in the room at once (22 wrestlers, 2 coaches)
- Wrestlers should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before start time and leave no more than 10 minutes after practice ends
- NO WALK-INS; registration by time-slot only
- Once a time-slot is full, it’s full!
- Athletes will stand in line in front of main stairwell 6 feet apart approximately 10 minutes before practice
- Prior to entering the building our staff will ask a few screening questions and take each athlete’s temperature with an infrared thermometer.
Screening Protocol will be:
- Have you been feeling ill, had a cough, or fever in the last 2 weeks?
- Are any members of your household in close contact, or on quarantine for exposure to COVID-19?
*If an athlete has a fever, they will not be permitted in practice. Please take temperature before leaving your homes to prevent any inconvenience.
Inside the building and practice protocols
- All items must be placed in a locker; no items are permitted anywhere else.
- Drinking fountains (unless absolutely necessary) will be closed down, so please bring your own water bottle.
- Bathrooms will be open, however, only one athlete at a time. Athletes must wash hands afterward.
- Once athletes check in, please proceed directly to the lounge to store items in a locker and then immediately to the mat and sit down 6 ft apart along the wall.
- Please pick one practice partner to stay with for the entire practice, if athletes do not have a partner the coach will pick one for them. We encourage athletes to line up their partner prior to practice.
- Practice partners will choose an area on the mat and stay in that area throughout practice.
Conclusion of practice
- Athletes will gather belongings and exit within 10 minutes of practice concluding; no lingering after practice.
- Coaches will proceed to clean the facility.